Potato Salad with Olives, Feta and Antipasto
I did not like a mayonnaise based potato salad and much preferred this version with marinaded grilled veges and olive oil. Like all potato salads this keeps really well too.
- 800g kipfler or new potatoes – not necessary to peel
- 200g mix of marinaded grilled vegetables including red capsicum, etc
- 200g semi dried tomatoes
- 100ml kalamata olives
- 200g Danish feta, cubed
- Boil potatoes about 20minutes until just tender
- Slice in half and put into a deep dish
- Add marinaded veges and semi dried tomatoes along with enough olive oil from the marinade to just coat potatoes
- Mix gently
- Top with olives and feta
Sounds great – I’ll try it this weekend.